THE VINETTA COLLECTIVE
Our Funders are an elite group of individuals who are investing ahead of the curve. The Funder pool is a hand-curated community of new and seasoned investors all of whom are looking to access top female founded companies. They believe that by accessing our vetted deal flow and supporting these founders they will see a higher ROI both socially and economically.
These investors recognize the power of their investments beyond just financial returns. They also believe that having more women leaders will create a wave of global change makers who will positively affect the way business is practiced.
We source high potential female tech founders with proven business models because we know Vinetta’s influence and your capital will impact their businesses most. We put together a vetted pool of deals for you to look at and take out the time intensive due diligence process. We select companies based on key business and social metrics and then we provide premium support to this portfolio so you know the companies you have money in are set up to reach high goals.
The Collective’s Founder pool represents the best of the best for a number of key reasons:
- All companies are technology based
- Technology is the way future and it impacts everything. It allows for the most speed, scale and wealth creation. This means our Founders will have the resources to consciously lead and change the way business works.
- Companies are post accelerator but pre-institutional
- Sometimes called the “after the accelerator” or the “missing middle,” Vinetta provides their companies with the resources and access to capital that evades most startups during this stage in their company lifecycle.
- This unique positioning provides a mutually beneficial ecosystem that includes the top global angel groups, accelerators and startup communities. Vinetta further extends our reach by accessing their vetted and viable portfolio companies. If their Founders make the cut, they benefit from our dedicated focus on growing their portfolio companies.
- Companies have proven business models, great teams, and live products. They are ready for scale, traction and significant revenue generation
- Companies are global
- With a physical presence in 7 cities in North America and a digital network that spans the globe, Vinetta finds the next big stars
- Companies are sector diverse and strategically sourced for high leverage
- Sectors include FinTech, Healthcare IT, EdTech, Fashion, Big Data, VR, IoT, eCommerce, Mobile, Gaming, Ad Tech, and Energy
- All companies have women on the founding team. Women innately lead different and studies all show that across the board women provide the highest ROIs socially and economically
- In addition to more formal vetting, our Founders take a profile test that determines their alignment, mindfulness and desire for impact.
- Vetted deal flow and access to a sought after pool of women-led companies who provide the highest ROIs
- Panel opportunities at Showcase events in the Vinetta city of your choice
- Invitations to at least 2 VIP Founders & Funders Dinners in the Vinetta city of your choice
- Press & Media opportunities through our in-house PR team and partnerships with media outlets
- Co-investor pool to leverage and engage with a global network of the leading angels, impact investors and venture groups
- Optional venture training program and retreat in partnership with organizations like Women in Venture, Pipeline Fellowship, Angel Capital Group, Angel Capital Association
- Mentorship and advisory potential within The Collective companies
- Distributed team of City leads to leverage and access often hidden deal-flow
- Our hands-on focus growing these companies mean your investment will provide these Founders with exponentially more than your capital alone
- Membership Dues: $10,000k for two years or donation of your choice
- Commitment to invest $100K over two years into the Collective companies
- The network succeeds based on the power of your contribution so we ask that you choose one or more ways to participate
- Mentor or advise 2-5 hours per month
- Refer friends to the Collective
- Participate in local and global events